Women Together is committed to creating a global community of Christian women who live to glorify God, serve others, and learn from one another.
Is to engage Canadian Christian women to provide education, leadership training, skills development, and Biblical instruction to women leaders around the world.
We do this by:
- Mobilizing skilled and experienced Canadian volunteers—nurses, teachers, doctors, nutritionists, accountants, and ministry leaders—to travel overseas to donate their services to Christian missions, NGOs, and others who work with women in developing countries.
- Providing online leadership training and spiritual encouragement for women led by qualified trainers and professionals.
- Educating leaders around the world about the role and potential of women in the advancement of the Christian faith.
- Providing scholarship assistance to young women who are attending an accredited Theological College or Seminary in a developing country and enrolled in either a B.A. or B.Th. program.
Women Together intentionally aims for an organizational culture based on these life-giving words:
And I will give them one heart and one purpose to worship Me forever, for their own good and for the good of all their descendants. Jeremiah 32:39
- Strong Prayer – the spiritual powerhouse that makes room for God to work, transforming lives and advancing vision.
- Genuine Relationships – a growing movement of global women, forming a spirit-filled community who share friendship, mutual caring, support and a deep passion to serve Jesus Christ.
- Shared Vision – a oneness in seeing what God can do through committed women who combine resources, giftings, networks, and a divine call to equip and empower women.
- Servant Leadership – a coming together of authentic women who are humble in heart and spirit and seek to serve as they learn, understand and give.
- Creative thinking – encouraging innovation and creativity of ideas and methods, in project initiatives and management.
- Team Ministry – nurturing, caring and encouraging ministry within the teams and in outreach ministries.
- Generous Spirit – opening doors for connecting, networking and sharing resources for the success of others.
- God Surprises – an intentional looking for God-moments and God-markers which will become the incredible story of Women Together.